Developing teachers and leaders
Explore programmes and resources that support professional development and drive the impact of teaching across schools and colleges.
$12 Baosity Wooden Screen Printing Screens, Silk Screen Frame 32T/43 Arts, Crafts Sewing Printmaking Screen Printing 32T/43,Frame,Printing,Screens,,Silk,Screen,Baosity,/annates1649328.html,Wooden,Arts, Crafts Sewing , Printmaking , Screen Printing,Screen,$12,soulpriorityentertainment.com 32T/43,Frame,Printing,Screens,,Silk,Screen,Baosity,/annates1649328.html,Wooden,Arts, Crafts Sewing , Printmaking , Screen Printing,Screen,$12,soulpriorityentertainment.com Baosity Wooden Screen Printing Screens Silk Year-end annual account 43 Frame 32T Baosity Wooden Screen Printing Screens Silk Year-end annual account 43 Frame 32T $12 Baosity Wooden Screen Printing Screens, Silk Screen Frame 32T/43 Arts, Crafts Sewing Printmaking Screen Printing
Welcome to our store. If you love Sports and Outdoor Activities ,we will provide what you want, and give you much surprise.
- Light weight, corrosion resistance, and easy to clean.
- Wood frame silk print mesh, suitable for general take screen printing factory, garment printing factory, handbag silk screen, plastic panels and other silk screen.
- Silk mesh printing is very easy to use, simple and convenient.
- The monofilament screen is installed on the wooden frame, which is very strong and does not worry about deformation.
- Material: Wood
- Mesh number: 32T/43T/55T/77T
- 20x30cm/7.87x11.81inch, Inner Diameter: Approx. 15x25cm/5.91x9.84inch
- 25x35cm/9.84xx13.78inch, Inner Diameter: Approx. 20x30cm/7.87x11.81inch
- 30x40cm/11.81x15.75inch, Inner Diameter: Approx. 24x34cm/9.45x13.39inch
1 Piece Wood Silk Screen Printing Frame
Please allow 1-3mm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
Due to the different monitor and light effect,the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures.
Learn more about STEM Learning initiatives that connect employers with educators, bridging the gap between today's learners and tomorrow's careers.
Our professional development, whether at our centre in York or through our schools-led network, has a proven impact on participants, their school or college and, ultimately, young people.
Michael McKenzie, Headteacher at Alexandra Park School (leaders of North and East London Science Learning Partnership)
We facilitate high-quality science continuing professional development led by teacher practitioners, combining local expertise in teaching and learning and providing school-to-school support. We know that by providing excellent development opportunities for teachers, we help young people succeed. Staff motivated and skilled in their subject are also more likely to stay in teaching and at our school. We have strong stable teams within Science and Maths and the school’s reputation as a school that invests in its teachers also means we have very little difficulty recruiting new staff.